View Single Post
Old 08-30-2018, 04:44 PM   #17
clev

If you have other things to do, why do you insist on continuing this? I'll put you out of your misery and I'll stop. You win; I quit; I have nothing else to say to you. It's like having a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent anyway.

I will finish up with by agreeing with you about my wife. I am crippled in both legs and have Stage IV cancer, hopefully in remission, and am extremely fortunate to have a much younger wife that cares for me very well. And yes, she picks up my slack and does all the things that I cannot, including replacing the ceiling fan in the coach, to include the 'electrical', and installing and 'wiring' the solar panels. No, she does not have 40 years of experience.

Now I'm done with you.
'17 36RSSB3///2012 F350 KR, LWB/SRW, Bilsteins, antisway bar, Bilstein steering stabilizer, Airlift air bags, wireless compressor, 295/20 tires at 4080 pounds each, oversized finned aluminum diff and trannie pans, synthetic fluid, KEM, PIP, & Tyrant tunes w/SCR4 programming, Edge CTS gauge monitoring, G37 2017 turbo, ATS Stage I transmission.
clev is offline   Reply With Quote