Thread: Popping Noises
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 07:44 PM   #8
wwc

poppin

We have a 2006 and it pops when it is on a concrete pad. Never pops unless on concrete. It use to be it sounded like it was only popping around the kitchen area, maybe a little left of the refrigerator. Now it also sounds like it is popping near the door area also. Like others, mine will pop sometimes when there is no movement, that I can detect. Some days it hardly pops at all, then again, it sounds like an entire pack of firecrackers going off. Not that loud but continuous. Now you cannot make it pop, by shaking or jumping up and down. Most of the time, just a little movement in the living area or the bedroom area, will start the poppin. We were on the same concrete pad for 2 months, and the poppin never stopped. All I can figure out is that the sound is under the floor and above the underbelly. I had an RV tech come to listen to it, but of course it would not pop one time, then when he left, it started again. I do not believe mine is air in the lines, since I think it would worked it self out before 2 months. I wish it were air in the lines, not something worse. I believe trying to fix this problem is going to be expensive.
wwc
wwc is offline   Reply With Quote