View Single Post
Old 09-19-2008, 12:02 PM   #5
nelsonraymond

Send a message via AIM to nelsonraymond
Bob
Our pin box is a Mor-ryde with the rubber, not air so the pin box takes the shock of the back and forth and the new hitch on the truck takes the shock of up and down, so you hardley feel the trailer behind you at all. It also helps having the the Mor-ryde Independant suspension the the 5ver too.
I have added some pictures of some of the modifications below, I have never done so, I hope they come out. (I could only put 3 pictures)

Just a comment about ordering what you want and getting what you want. We had a 2004 TK3 and DRV agreed to rebuild it for us. We asked them when they replaced it if they would do the center island style and they said we would have to go with the same unit as we had. We found we like the TK3 but after newer models came out with changes we like the more openess and could live with less countertop space.
We have run into several other fulltime RVer's that have older unit's like Newmar, Montana, etc. that for various reason are putting money like us into remodeling instead of going to the expense of getting into a new unit for a while. One thing is you loose alot in depreciation, but the other is we love our unit and even more now and it has some things that the new units don't, and those may be minor to some but they have become home to us.

Happy Trails
PS We are in Americas GA. and they are having alot of problems keeping diesl at the pumps. We will be here a month and hope it improves(surely do to the hurricane)
Janice
Attached Images
File Type: jpg coatcloset_152.jpg (137.6 KB, 211 views)
File Type: jpg kitchencounter_184.jpg (75.5 KB, 209 views)
File Type: jpg dinettecabinette_904.jpg (168.8 KB, 210 views)
nelsonraymond is offline   Reply With Quote