View Single Post
Old 09-19-2010, 08:04 AM   #43
morscuba

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg veverka
On Friday I had a long conversation with Wyatt who is Marsha Trautman's son at Space Craft she is the owner and I did ask to represent the company, my 31 years in sales and marketing could be put to good use!

New Horizons is a great company, it only took them almost a month to send me information in the mail and they never returned my phone messages. I moved on.

Drv has been very responsive but they need to hire Paul Cross as Quality Control Director.

I would love to work in the RV industry so I could make a real difference.
Greg,,Wyatt whatever.
After 25 years in the military I received my BS in BS..After 15 years as a police officer I received my PhD in BS..You have a very good sales technique. I don't know if the other folks on this site would be offended by wasting time spent responding to a salesman or not. I know I have better things to do than that. If you would like me to point out things that you said than I'll be more than happy too. ie: New Horizions took a month to respond.. If you recall I told you about NH on 30 Aug and you were going to check them out. Now I really did go to the factory in Concordia. I decided that if I wanted to go with a conex box on wheels I would have gone with a Space Craft.
Cheers and much success in your career at Space Craft.