View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 04:48 PM   #5
imouttahere

RE; Clueless

Quote:
Originally Posted by terry and jo
I recognize your username from RV Dreams. You might also check out SOITC (Suite Owners International Travel Club) for information as well.

I don't know that there are any wiring schematics for the coaches. So, the best some could do would be to tell what and where their stuff is located.

In our 2010, a compartment for 2 batteries was built into the unit to the left of the front storage compartment. They then installed our inverter on top of the "box" inside the belly that is that compartment. That gives them a shorter run for wiring from the inverter to the batteries.

As for thermostat and other controls for some lights and the slides, ours are pretty much located in the closet right next to our entry door.

Terry
Hi Terry - thanks for the reply. I had an inspection done and I pretty much know where all the switches/thermostats/etc. are, but things like the propane part of the fridge - I know there's a flame there to make it work when on propane. What if it goes out - does the gas automatically shut off, or relight, or what? Same with the furnace. The battery on this unit is in the front corner, on the drivers side of the pin box. The gen is in the center. Guess I'll look around there for the inverter. There was alot of junk in the basement so I couldn't really get in there to look at anything. Once we pick it up I guess can start disecting everything. Since it's going to be in storage until we sell the house, I'll have some time to work on it before we take off permanently. First thing that's going to happen is solar on the roof. Thanks for the inverter idea. That would be the logical place to put it.
gd
imouttahere is offline   Reply With Quote