View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010, 05:50 PM   #8
greg veverka

What would be great out here in Arizona, if the nicer parks built a cover for each slip so you could just back your rig under the cover for your stay. Usually you get a token Saguaro!

No matter what DRV floorplan you look at you always think of something better.
Spending time on the internet looking at manufactures floor plans can be dizzing until you understand they are all basically the same, it all boils down to the quality.
I think it is Keystone who builds the front living room, it is the only one I have seen like it.
DRV should offer a custom shop, if you do not want carpet you can choose several flooring options, so on and so forth.

In travel trailers Airstream is the top rated trailer in the world, or most people will agree. The outside has not changed in decades for all the best reasons but either has the inside....time for Airstream to step up to the plate and offer some floor plans and furniture to match the price of those silver twinkies.

Anyway, I had hoped several Arizona valley fulltimers would chime in on the reality of living in a DRV during the summer.
greg veverka is offline   Reply With Quote