View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009, 10:06 AM   #3
Stripit

Send a message via AIM to Stripit Send a message via MSN to Stripit Send a message via Yahoo to Stripit
Hi Jack;

I drove over to Quartzite for a day to see all the stuff in the big RV show and bought them there. They(Winfield) are not the same as the JT system I helped Ponch install on his trailer last year. But, on the electric jacks like I have this system worked very well. My jack does not have any of the main structure showing out the bottom of my trailer. All I could see was the leg and insert that your can lower. I installed the stabilizer system at the lowest portion of the main leg that goes up and down. On my leg there is a tag that said 'Stop Here' and that is where I installed the top portion of the stabilizer. Then installed the other end at the foot area, so it criss-crosses as it should. Very easy to install, maybe 20 minutes total. Seems to be a very easy to make ready to move process. So far, have not had to re-tighten them as they are just as snug as they were when I installed them. I paid $159.00 plus tax. Shipping was the gas back and forth to 'Q', Lunch-dinner and all the other Junk Gail bought. It would be a lot cheaper to just pay the real shipping charges(Big Grin).....
Since you in the Casa Grande area, come on by and give it a shake!!
1991 Avanti Conv
Stripit is offline   Reply With Quote