View Single Post
Old 06-01-2018, 04:15 PM   #29
clev

Good afternoon, wing; sorry 'bout that; LOL. Mine has gotten really expensive. I ordered the basic cable/hose from Amazon, and by the time I realized that I needed adapters to connect to the RV nipple connection, it was too late to return it to Amazon. Those connections cost me about $35 and when I got it connected, I learned that it won't work because of two regulators. Now that I've purchased the work around fittings for connecting to the grill by using parts from the original regulator, that's another $60. So, with the original cable, I've got well over $100 in this. $35 of that expense was buying another regulator for the grill for when I went to use a separate bottle.
'17 36RSSB3///2012 F350 KR, LWB/SRW, Bilsteins, antisway bar, Bilstein steering stabilizer, Airlift air bags, wireless compressor, 295/20 tires at 4080 pounds each, oversized finned aluminum diff and trannie pans, synthetic fluid, KEM, PIP, & Tyrant tunes w/SCR4 programming, Edge CTS gauge monitoring, G37 2017 turbo, ATS Stage I transmission.
clev is offline   Reply With Quote