View Single Post
Old 08-13-2018, 07:59 AM   #15
stanleyz

Hi Thumbs. I guess I'm confused I thought you were having trouble with the stabilizers. What happens if you open the slides first then do the landing gear? I do have a new valve or one that should be OK, I'll be home Labor day let me know if you need it. All I recall about the valves is that they should all be turned fully counter clockwise. If the landing gear lift and lower the trailer I would think the seals are OK. My guess and thats all it is would be that the manifold is malfunctioning. I think the test for a valve is to identify what it controls, close (clock wise) the valve and push the button. If it works when you push the button with the valve closed the valve is malfunctioning. Also, as I recall those valves are available from another source but I don't remember the web site. Google was my friend. Finally there is a guy in Indiana who is expert in these things, you might try talking with him. I think it;s Paul Cross RV if that's not right check on some of the threads on here for the right name. There is also a red block on the top of the driver side landing gear. I have forgotten what it does or how to check it but Google is yur friend. Good luck and stay in touch, maybe we can help each other as mine are failed and won't lift the trailer until I can move them up and down a couple times. I am assuming it,s the rams and moving them with the weight off gets them wet enough to seal. I had that experience with the stabilizers when they would stay up for days.