View Single Post
Old 08-12-2018, 03:56 PM   #13
stanleyz

Thumbs. Hi. Since our trailers are pretty much identical i would suggest if your symptoms are the same then our problems are the same. Changing that check valve is what camping world did to mine. They said they did it because Lippert told them that was the problem. Trouble with lippert is they dont have anyone who remembers these jacks. Were i u i would remove those rear units and have them rebuilt. Yntil then just keep them chained up when travelling. I did that for amonth or so on the road. I am also on the road and yes I have a valve that cw replaced. I assume it good since replacing it did nothing. I will be home by labor day. And FWIW i put off rebuilding the front rams and I am now on the road with them failing. Each time i hook up i have to raise the frame with a pair of bottle jacks. Once the weight is off the jacks will move and then the seals get wet i guess and they will lift the trailer. I tell you this so u know that all four probably need rebuilt. Hope this helps. Also there is a test for those ram seals. It may be in that old thread or maybe you can google it. I think it goes raise the jacks, open the top conection where the fluid goes in and then press the up button. If fluid comes out the top hole the seals are bad. However if i remember it right mine passed a couple times because the seals would turn and hold SOMETIMES. Check my old string and see if thats what i said back then. Good luck and if u still feel the valve will help let me know and we can work something out when i get home.