View Single Post
Old 07-31-2006, 04:41 AM   #4
The Mad Norsky

Where ARE all the other brand owners?

I would not hold my breath waiting for owners of brands other than Mobile Suites to show up on this forum.

It seems beyond belief (and it REALLY IS ) that ONLY Mobile Suites owners have found this forum through their Internet browsing.

I do own a Hitchhiker, and browsed here a lot a few months back. I have gotten away from this forum on a regular basis, as it is no longer of any use to me.

If you check new posts every time you log in, (I have, just to see if anything new in a thread other than Mobile Suites has been added) you will see that it is just about 99% posting in the Mobile Suites area by Mobile Suites owners.

So, for owners of other brands, this forum is practically useless. Well, OK, it may give some a little general information. Something in or on a Mobile Suites may or may not apply to their brand of fifth wheel.

Sorry to say that this overwhelming Mobile Suites postings, with the other brands sitting almost vacant for activity, does give the impression that this is a manufacturers driven forum for Mobile Suites.

Besides, one must remember they (Mobile Suites) was the only manufacturer that did have an Ask the Factory posting area on here. It has since been removed, and was never used, but it should give you an idea of who or what is actually running the show around here.

Now watch this get deleted. I know I have not been politically correct here.
The Mad Norsky is offline   Reply With Quote