Thread: Dyna Beads
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2018, 08:43 PM   #1
clev

Dyna Beads

I don't know about the rest of you, but I cannot find an available tire and wheel company to deal with my trailer tires. I do have a Camping World in New Braunfels, TX, about 25 miles away, but I would have to leave the trailer for at leasts 2 days. Anyway, I like to have the tires rotated and balanced. I ordered and received Dyna Beads, and today, tackled the job. The hydraulic jacks/levelers lifted the trailer off of the ground, I removed the valve core on the wheels, poured in the Dyna Beads, and rotated. It took about 4 hours, but with my SiL, got the job done. I have previously used the Dyna Bead on a GoldWing, and this seemed the simplest solution to get the tlr tires balanced. It's been a good day.
'17 36RSSB3///2012 F350 KR, LWB/SRW, Bilsteins, antisway bar, Bilstein steering stabilizer, Airlift air bags, wireless compressor, 295/20 tires at 4080 pounds each, oversized finned aluminum diff and trannie pans, synthetic fluid, KEM, PIP, & Tyrant tunes w/SCR4 programming, Edge CTS gauge monitoring, G37 2017 turbo, ATS Stage I transmission.
clev is offline   Reply With Quote