View Single Post
Old 06-08-2009, 09:27 PM   #10
sr

The Remote is an addition to the teathered switches. You should be able to use the switches on the cable or the remote. If that is not how it works, then you definatly need to call Bob Tidge at Trailair Service to tell you how to hook it up. In no way should you not be able to control the landing jacks or the side to side leveling with the switches. They should still work. Also i to had to replace the battery in the handheld remote. It lasted about 6 months. I guess it depends how much you use it. Also there is no reprogramming of the remote. The reprogramming that people are refering to is the JTS leveler, which in my humble opinion is worthless. I use the old tried and tru bubbles to level front to back and side to side. The Batteries in the JTS leveler Sensor that is mounted on the ceiling of your storage compartment last about a month and then you have to reprogram that unit when you change the batteries.

I do like the remote. I can take it inside the unit and if I am off a little, I can hit the buttons and relevel the unit with out going outside. Also I can open the slides and make sure I don't run them into any trees or utility posts.

Hope this helps.
2007 Select Suites TK3 #3117
2006 Ford F-350, CC, SWD
Pullright Sliding Hitch,LCD Mounted in Storage Door
Trailair Auto Level Up with Remote
Lippert Under Chassis Storage
Pressure Pro, Garmin 660
Winegard Direct TV Travler Sat. Dish
Rearview Camera, Water Softner
New Palestine, Indiana :)
sr is offline   Reply With Quote