View Single Post
Old 07-09-2006, 03:11 AM   #1
pattymills

Patty's New "Fire Lily" is Here!!

Greetings from Sisters, Oregon ~

Yep, that's right. I am not at Life on Wheels in Moscow. I am sitting in my driveway in my new "Fire Lily" who arrived this evening. My bronchitis got the better of me and I'm nursing high fevers, so a trip to Idaho for the week was beyond doable.

However, I don't feel one bit sorry for myself. "Fire Lily" is beyond my wildest dreams in beauty, function and comfort. I’m simply in awe. I’ve been sitting here for hours just absorbing how at home and comfortable I feel. For those of you who haven’t seen the Mobile Suites 38RL3, it is a MUST SEE! After all my Internet searching, I simply haven’t seen anything that compares to this floor plan for my tastes. It just doesn’t compare at all with “Ms. Lemonaide” (for those of you who know about my previous "lemon" saga) in amenities and storage, and I completely feel that I’ve been blessed with this second opportunity to get the home on wheels of my dreams!!

I'll be having some questions for you down the road ... three for now.

(1) Where do you hang your wet towels when you're done showering?

(2) How do you turn the fireplace on? Is it electric or gas?

(3) My carpet is filthy in the dining room where the slide comes over it with set-in black marks that didn't come up with vacuuming. How do you keep the bottoms of the slides clean so that the carpets don't get dirty? Even the kitchen floor has a bad black mark across it from the slide.

Thanks much!

Patty
pattymills is offline   Reply With Quote