View Single Post
Old 10-15-2015, 11:52 AM   #5
JimGnitecki

Thanks, guys. I should have mentioned that it is a 2015 model - DRV apparently is dropping the Tradition, despite it still being on the website. When I mentioned to Dan that I had heard this, he did not contradict it.

This Tradition 375KPS supposedly, per the DRV yellow weight tags on it in 2 places, weighs just under 13,500 lb. and has a GVWR of 17,000. So, it made the 250 mile trip with empty tanks and no personal possessions with 13,500 lb load on the tires.

Wingnut60, your estimate on the cost of the Splendides is I think pretty accurate. The dealership started off asking $3000 for the pair installed with external dryer vent, stacking tray, etc, despite the fact that the factory MSRP option cost is under $2100 when the unit is factory equipped with one, and the entire rig is being discounted 41% off MSRP, so we are resisting. We are trying to make a deal, and we'll see if we are successful. If not, there is another DRV that is a 2012 Mobile Suites model that looks attractive to us, and if a suitable deal, price and financing, cannot be made on this one, we'll probably try to buy the 2012 one.

Jim G
JimGnitecki is offline   Reply With Quote