Thread: Mobile or Elite
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2018, 08:45 PM   #5
clev

I knew very little about the DRV when I ordered mine, and it was my first fifth wheel. And although I'm a Kentucky born, redneck, hillbilly, transplanted Texan, this is my first truck. What sold me on the DRV was the 3.25 inch walls, 15 inch frame, and basically the solid build of the coach. When I buy something, I get what I want, modify it to my liking, and keep it. I have a 1985 Ford E-150 that I ordered in '84, a '99 E350 7.3 diesel that I ordered in '98 and they both look new. So, I ordered this coach the way that I wanted it. My dealer was good in that he gave me a good deal and discussed things with me, but he was not knowledgeable about the finer points and available options. I found out about the WiFi Ranger too late to add it to my build. I found out about the Inverter system a week after I ordered and luckily got it added. So, there were a number of things of which I was ignorant. I added almost every option to my coach, but nothing was ever mentioned about an Elite Suites having those options as 'standard'. So, I was curious, just for my own information, if I would have been better off, ordering an Elite Suites. Except for paint, counter tops, and window skins, I think that I ordered everything else.
'17 36RSSB3///2012 F350 KR, LWB/SRW, Bilsteins, antisway bar, Bilstein steering stabilizer, Airlift air bags, wireless compressor, 295/20 tires at 4080 pounds each, oversized finned aluminum diff and trannie pans, synthetic fluid, KEM, PIP, & Tyrant tunes w/SCR4 programming, Edge CTS gauge monitoring, G37 2017 turbo, ATS Stage I transmission.
clev is offline   Reply With Quote