View Single Post
Old 07-10-2007, 08:50 PM   #4
RodeWorthy

Bruce,
The fan in the upper hallway is generally characterized as the Create-A-Breeze fan. If an optional Fantastic Fan is installed in the bedroom it is located closer to the front closet approximately on the centreline of the trailer. The Create-a-Breeze is still located where you mentioned. It's a mute point since, as Bill says the A/C unit does not intrude into the interior and can be installed with the Fantastic fan or the Create-A-Breeze in place.

Doug, are you really confused now? How many Canucks does it take to answer a question anyhow?

I am not sure of the vintage of your Mobile Suite but I do have a Lippert Manual that provides full maintenance and troubleshooting information for the hydraulic slides and landing gear. It also describes the auxilliary or "manual" method to move the slides. (Same as Bruce told you). It is from Lippert Components and is called (deep breath) "Hydraulic Slide Out and Hydraulic Landing Gear (HLG) System Operation and Service Manual". It can be found at http://www.lci1.com/service_owners_manuals.html. Or I can send you a PDF copy if you email me.

Rodeworthy
RodeWorthy is offline   Reply With Quote