View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008, 12:10 AM   #20
berghild

Send a message via AIM to berghild
oh wow

first are you full timing or snowbirding?
we are fulltimers. like i said before pick your options and then put it out to bid.
these are the changes that we made. we got a dinette instead of table and chairs..can't sit four at the table anyway..and we wanted storage under the benches where hubby put pull out drawers for canned goods etc.
then we had them put the windows so they were even in height and had the cupboards run the whole length of the slide over the dinette and recliners.
I am not too familiar with the 32 ft floor plan. but we ordered ours with no furniture and bought our couch and double recliner from lazy boy. it takes some measuring but it can be done...for us living in it..we wanted it to be different.
we had the "Lousiana Cut" on the main floor...linoleum all the way and we use pretty throw rugs. the said they had to carpet the slides...but i think
they just didn't know.
we did not save any money by not having them put in the combo waher dryer, and the generator. but we had that all pre wired and plmbed. we also had it prewired for solar and had them upgrade the wiring.
we have the 3000 watt inverter with four batteries...that is totally awesome. one the road everything just keeps running on electric. and we can watch tv at night without electric hookups.
slide covers definitely,wind sensor awning yippee!
no gas oven only convection..again more storage and i am learning the convection.
we eliminated the wall lights...there is plenty of lighting and this gave us a place to hang pictures and decorations.
the slide out tray underneath does take up some space...but it is awesome. this is a lot but i have more.........
EDGE CHIP,exhaust brake,ATS tranny, ATS turbo, AFE sir filter
ETC
2008 36TK3 ES3917/no granite
berghild is offline   Reply With Quote