Thread: factory repair
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 01:35 PM   #21
Hobo

My name is Richard Harris and I don't care who knows it. I never hide anything including the fact that the factory (Kent) told me my warranty was voided because they THOUGHT I had been over weight. I had prof I was not.
I have had over 40 items fixed at the factory and 2/3 of those were not done right the first or second time. At that point who cares about a warranty, I was better off fixing things myself.

I never used bad language or yelled at them. This has come up before and as I stated then and now, whom ever told you different is a lier plain and simple.

I have never contacted the factory after my warranty expired so if they told you that also there is another lie.

As my spelling goes, that is something I have grown up with so if you get a kick out of my disability you have at it. Just goes to show what type a person you are.

You should try to read it before spell check.

You must be one of the screamers that got George kick off here because he said it like it was and hurt your poor feelings on your dear perfect MS.

Have a good day as I don't have to justify myself to you. Any one else can do a search on me if they want the truth. I'm done with your banter

Richard Harris, alias Hobo, AZ1Hobo
Lemon Tree 04 MS 36TK3 #0886
Hughes Net
Fulltimer since 1999
Find me at https://map.datastormusers.com/user1.cfm?user=2000
Hobo is offline   Reply With Quote