Thread: Heat problem
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2014, 08:24 PM   #4
Joezilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingnut60
I believe Joe has a late-model Tradition. I don't know what type of control they have now, but if nothing happens, then I would suspect a loose wire somewhere.

Joe,
Guess the display has power, so there is an electrical disconnect between the thermostat and the furnace--did you take the cover off the stat and see if anything is loose?

Good luck, hoping you have some space heaters with you.

Joe
Our unit is a 2012 Select Suites. It was probably the last SS #6011 produced.

The heater is a Suburban unit.

We have some space heaters with us and an electric blanket also. We'll be fine tonight.

What gets me is that we had heat last night in Van Horn, TX. The only thing that changed is a new location in Deming, NM.

It does absolutely nothing. I can set the temp, and normally, in about 30 seconds or so, it will come on. No click. No smell.

We have a full bottle of propane and the other is about 1/4 full. I tried switching the hose connections from one bottle to the other, nothing. I tried switching the regulator to the other side, nothing. The stove lights up fine so I know it is not the propane.

None of the fuses are bad. All are pushed in completely. I tried turning off all the breakers, and then turning them back on, nothing. I tried taking out the furnace fuse, the socket immediately lit up red. The fuse was fine. I put it back in and the red light went off.

The only thing that changed was our location from Van Horn, TX to Deming, NM.

Call me stumped.

Joe
Joezilla is offline   Reply With Quote