View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 01:12 AM   #11
RodeWorthy

Randy thanks for your input. We met at Trailair Service in April. Enjoyed talking to you there.

Both Bob and Ron gave me verbal information about reprogramming the remote transmitter to the inside receiver module should it be necessary to change the battery in the remote. The operative word here is verbal. There is a button on the receiving module for the purpose. It is interesting that you did not have to do this when you changed the battery. There are different versions of this remote and receiver so maybe the new ones are different. I have not called Bob yet. Figured they would be busy with the rally and I am not using the rig right now. It was a simple matter to restore the tethered cable to operation so that is what I use until the remote issue is resolved.

My remote battery died within a month and I only used it about 6 times. Another user who had his installed the same day has experienced the same thing. It may be that a new quality battery will last longer.

Most people I have talked to have abandoned the digital LV-1 Level. It works but is not practical at the rate it depletes the batteries. But these are two separate issues.

'07 Mobile Suites 36RS3 #3910
Mor/ryde IS, Trailersaver TS3 hitch
Level-Up with Remote Control
4 x 135W Solar Panels, Outback Controller, 4 x 6V batteries, Xantrex Inverter/Charger
'08 Chevy 3500 dually Duramax/Allison
RodeWorthy is offline   Reply With Quote