View Single Post
Old 09-05-2015, 10:00 AM   #20
terry and jo

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitchup View Post
Terry, the access for shower faucet is on bathroom vanity wall.

The drawer depth isn't much different than our 2009 MS was, but it also doesn't push in when slides are in. We can have any size mattress now. Yes. the uppers are smaller.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummins12V98 View Post
hitchup, not sure what you mean "We can have any size mattress now" ? We do not have the Vanity slide and we have a FULL King SleepNumber from our home that fits no problem.

Our shower acc panel is next to the sink opposite end of the shower from the Vanity cabinets. Visible in left side pic.

As for the shower faucet access panel, I think that new location is a lot better. I never cared for the rectangular piece of wood on the wall. Here's what we have in our 38TKSB3 for access to the faucets. You can see two screws holding a fairly large panel in place on the right hand wall of the lower part of the compartment.

As for the size of the mattress, the earlier models have a lower part of the dresser that pushes back toward the wall so that there is clearance for the mattress when the bedroom slide is pulled in. I think that is what limited some of the sizes. We get along fine with a Select Comfort RV queen bed, and that gives us a nightstand with storage on both sides of the bed.

Bottom part of dresser pushed in:

Bottom part of dresser out for normal use:

Terry
2010 Mobile Suites 38TKSB3 #5332 - 2008 Ford F450
Terry's Smugmug Site
terry and jo is offline   Reply With Quote