View Single Post
Old 06-20-2007, 10:12 AM   #36
shergry

I hear you on the little squares that are on the side of the coach to vent, but I have seen the majestic work and gots to tell you it does it some how (from those guys that went to school in engineering) through condensation going out the hose (have seen dryer lint on the ground - carnival unit had one). Been on the compace appliance site, also look into ABT Electronics, select appliance, and even Walmart has a Haier they will get sent to their stores and not charge you for shipping only have to pay sales tax. Target is the same so is Home Depot (?). It for me, comes down to what space do I want and am willing to give up. In the SB3, when you look at all that space in the w/d closet OMG I LOVE IT! DH put a extra clothes rack in the wardrobe area and all clothes fit there, just love the idea that you can have extra drinks, etc. in the w/d area, also thought about another little fridge (beer/wine cooler )or freezer next to combo. It really comes down to choice and what I am willing to give up. Vented is better by far, cut into rig . DH is up for challenge, I am the one that is balking.
MS 36SB3 2007 #3565
shergry is offline   Reply With Quote