View Single Post
Old 05-15-2007, 04:01 PM   #25
shergry

Our drawers are the same...we looked and found they weren't warped. But that they had been mounted to off center of the latch or stop that is suppose to hold the drawers in place when slide is out. When we can find the time we shall fix on our own,,,going to add support also (we have only 2 sliders holding the whole set of drawers.
We are for sure going to put the combo on the left, can't give up that room on the right....love the idea for extra food, paper prods, drink, etc. As for closet at the front cap...I think we shall ask DT for another hanger, maybe two...DW thinks that she can get just as many clothes on the left (just spread out a little).
Don't you just love the area on the right of the closet that wraps to the right. DW has many quilts, pillows, etc. Also used those space saver bags that you vaccum air out for under the bed.
Also had to repair the drawer under fridge it was not really holding to anything so had to add a few screws.
Have you had your propane tank try to bend on the rack. Called Lippert and they said they would send a new drawer...just have to wait til it breaks all the way... Not so bad, I think I will try to fix it somewhat.
Also, have a support foot that has a slight fluid leak and Lippert has sent the wrong foot, but hey they are willing to work with us to get the right foot and have someone come to the park and fix
Ok, enough rambling
MS 36SB3 2007 #3565
shergry is offline   Reply With Quote