View Single Post
Old 09-16-2017, 08:26 AM   #2
Stripit

Send a message via AIM to Stripit Send a message via MSN to Stripit Send a message via Yahoo to Stripit
Well items I used were Roto-Choks, they go between the trailer tires to help prevent movement. I added Winfield stablizers to the front and rear legs to really prevent movement felt inside the trailer when walking to running the wash machine. I added an extra whole house water filter that pre filtered the water before it entered the trailer. I added a Watts water presure regulator inline to protect the trailers water lines from bursting or leaking from over pressured water systems you will find as you travel. I added a Hughes Autoformer 50 amp to boost the parks power to a safe level when their electricty was low, that was not hooked up to run all the time, only when needed. I added a Progressive Industries surge protector to guard against parks low or high power and power surges to help keep all my applinances safe. I added TST tire pressure monitor system for all tires including spare. I added a Flush King to back flush the grey & black tanks when dumping. I purchased a collapsible ladder that would allow me easy access to the roof to use in conjunction with the factory installed, or to allow me to clean the front nose of bugs. I mounted large (10 inch) levels to the pin box and inside the storage boxes on either side of the trailer to aide in set up insuring I was level without having to run to only one location.
These were what I added to our trailer, not all at once but over time as I found a need.
1991 Avanti Conv
Stripit is offline   Reply With Quote