View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 11:02 PM   #12
Thom

RodeWorthy
So far I have had no problems with the Trombetta relays associated with the hydraulic pump. Must have been someone else I went through 4 5,7 pumps and then installed a dirt garden variety 2.3 and it has lasted the longest but is starting to act up. I am now in the habit of carrying at least one extra water pump, no water in the desert sucks.

The florescent light fixtures are becoming a problem, I now have had 6 or so just quit working, I have gone through more than 24 tubes during this process as well

Sorry about misstating the charger amp capacity, right now between the engineers and the technician that is trying to help me my mind is basically mud

My 4 six volt battery bank is set up in the zantrex menu system correctly according to Zantrax .

I am monitoring with a TM 500 and the RS 3000 remote. Now they think I may benefit from a software upgrade on the RS, after I check out a couple other things for them.

Are you using any florescent lighting fixtures in your rig, I have a total of 7 with only 4 working at this time

At this time we are just trying to figure out why the light fixtures keep failing and the tubes burn out, this is starting to get costly
Thom
Mobile Suites 36TK3 #3151 Blog at www.jggrafx.com/ftroadrunners
03 Dodge 3500 HO Quad LB DRW 48re 4.10 BD Xmonitor gauges Rickson 19.5 x 6.75 Polished Forged Aluminum Wheels Classic Round Hole. Michelin 245/70R-19.5/16 XDS low profile drivers and 245/70R-19.5/16 XZE low profile steers
Thom is offline   Reply With Quote