View Single Post
Old 04-16-2007, 08:05 AM   #4
Gunship Guy

When we went shopping to replace our previous trailer we decided to go all out and buy something we intended to keep for many years. We spent 2 years looking on dealer lots, visiting factories, and rv shows. Our trailer choices were narrowed down to Teton, Newmar, and Mobile Suites. We were also very close to making an offer on a new diesel pusher. That was until I saw people pulling with HDTs and decided that's what I wanted to do. It was unique. So, back to looking at 5th wheels.

Tetons are nice but I did not want a wood frame. Newmars are nice but they run the frame right through the basement creating a saddle that consumes storage space. Mobile Suites offered the best all-around package.

We are very happy with Mobile Suites. Problems? Zero. Factory support? Excellent. Dealer support? I wouldn't know. Have never had the trailer in for any type of service.

I hope your trailer will be as problem-free as ours and many others have been. If you do have some issues please don't turn into an unhappy, bitter old man.
Gunship Guy is offline   Reply With Quote