View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 04:45 PM   #60
Beachgirl

I did call Kyle at the factory and ask about the underbed storage. He said it does vary, but the 2011 would have more than Terry and Jo's. I think I am going to opt for no drawer anyways so that I have plenty of room for sleeping bags, pillows, etc.

After much thought, I think what we like most is the peninsula. I figure that most of the kitchen activity that is non-cooking related involves the fridge and the pantry, neither of which are behind the peninsula. I just love that look!

It's a given that we are getting the 38', and that we are eliminating the desk.

Now I just have to decide do I want the 38 RSSB that has the extra counter top to the left of the stove and with an added J Hook - a peninsula- for lots of counter space; or do I want the 38 TKSB3 with the extra room there ( w/o) the desk. This would involve a larger entertainment center. Maybe it would the look like Vickie and Dave's? Is that the look minus the desk? It looks huge!

We decided against the bunk beds. Our youngest just has an inch to go and he will be too tall.

So kitchen larger? Or living room? We do plan to have the hi lO table and that does make it seem smaller. I keep combing the Youtube videos to see what the smaller living room is like vs the smaller kitchen.
Beachgirl is offline   Reply With Quote