View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 06:26 PM   #54
terry and jo

Because The View (Delaine and Lindy) posted the comment about the vanity slide, I've now posted photos that I took about a year ago of a Mobile Suites 36RSSB4 and a Mobile Suites 38TKSB3. They are on my Photobucket account at the link below.

We drove all the way from the Oklahoma City area to Springdale, Arkansas to see the 38TKSB3 because I had read somewhere that someone thought the desk overwhelmed the area in the living room. Since we are heavy computer users, we decided the desk space was important, so we elected to go with the 38TKSB3 after actually seeing the coach with the desk.

Jo and I had been seriously considering getting the vanity slide when we ordered our 38TKSB. But, after comparing the space lost in overhead storage, dresser drawer space lost, and the loss of two cabinets to the left and right of the window, we decided against the vanity. We would have gained some "walk around" floor space and a little more space in the closet for hanging clothes. But, we would have also lost a little space in the closet for shelf storage on the door side of the coach.

Each of the photos at the link have a description of what differences there are in the two versions. One other difference, however slight, is that the non vanity slide version had an additional mirror in the bedroom that could be slid aside to let one see out the window. The vanity slide version does not have that mirror.

Terry

http://s1190.photobucket.com/albums/...%20Comparison/
2010 Mobile Suites 38TKSB3 #5332 - 2008 Ford F450
Terry's Smugmug Site
terry and jo is offline   Reply With Quote