View Single Post
Old 07-15-2009, 01:02 AM   #8
Thom

I surrendered to the gauges not reading accurately within two weeks of moving into our 36 TK3. I did look into the sea level gauges and if there was a way to get them installed at a reasonable cost I would jump at it but with the way our units are built after the fact installations are at the least very difficult. We stay in one location without moving for 4 to 7 months at a time and good reading gauges just will not happen. water use is always a problem where we go so I just dump every 7 to 10 days and dump two or three 6 gallon buckets down to flush it out then go with that. The bottom of the tank seems to be clean and the hose seems to be flushed . So thats what I will go with. I have run the flush at 100 psi for 45 min and it still did not clean the gauges one time, not enough water or dumping space since. so we live with it for now

Thom
Mobile Suites 36TK3 #3151 Blog at www.jggrafx.com/ftroadrunners
03 Dodge 3500 HO Quad LB DRW 48re 4.10 BD Xmonitor gauges Rickson 19.5 x 6.75 Polished Forged Aluminum Wheels Classic Round Hole. Michelin 245/70R-19.5/16 XDS low profile drivers and 245/70R-19.5/16 XZE low profile steers
Thom is offline   Reply With Quote