View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 07:57 PM   #1
terry and jo

I Am Officially PUMPED!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As per my updated signature, our new Mobile Suites is NOW parked on our camper pad. It came into Oklahoma City on Tuesday, April 27 and after having all prep work done, installation of the washer and dryer, and matching the truck to the trailer, we picked it up today.

Now we begin the process of learning all the systems that are a part of it and begin to "lighten our load" stuff-wise. A neighborhood garage sale is scheduled for next Saturday, and we hope to sell a lot of that stuff plus some furniture.

Still wishing and hoping for a buyer on our home, but we will begin preparation anyway to possibly move into the fifth wheel and practically empty the house of furniture.

I also hope to be able to start a Smugmug account soon and post some pictures of our RV equipment and other photos that I have taken over the years.

Also, let me congratulate those that have recently gotten their units. Life is good, and my annual physical yesterday shows me to be in excellent health, especially for someone nearing 64.

Now, we hope that we can still afford our plans for a 2 week vacation in Colorado in August. Then, we can really give the Mobile Suites a shakedown.

Again, my sincere thanks to all of you that helped us choose our RV Dream unit by answering my seemingly unending questions. You have all been a huge help. Thank you all and may God bless you with more than you could imagine.

Terry
2010 Mobile Suites 38TKSB3 #5332 - 2008 Ford F450
Terry's Smugmug Site
terry and jo is offline   Reply With Quote