View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009, 10:26 AM   #5
nelsonraymond

Send a message via AIM to nelsonraymond
RGV Rally

Hi Everyone
It was a very nice turn out. We enjoyed organizing it and were glad that we had a good turn out and everyone seem to enjoy themselves. We were very happy to meet you all and place some of the faces with the names on the different web sites.
We were represented by owners of 2004's all the way up to a couple who has a new 2009, in all the various models.
Dale Fenton was there and gave a brief talk on DVR/Trail Air /lift system. He had the new DVR booklets with the 2009 info.
I want to thank Dwight and Elaine and Les and Jean , who are staying at the Kenwood Park. They helped to get the word out by driving around to various parks and handed out flyers. I would also like to thank Mary Benfield who remembered to bring her camera and was gracious enough to email the pictures to me so I could post them. ( I'm going to have to teach my Husband how to take pictures so I blame him for forgetting the camera!)
So again thanks for comimg ang helping us all have a good time and I have attached some photo's below. (Don't forget you have to be signed in to see the photo's)
Happy Trails
Janice and Nelson
Looks like you can only put 3 pitures at a time so I will have to do several post.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nelsoncrenshaw_and_guest_241.jpg (83.0 KB, 80 views)
File Type: jpg dwight_and_elaine_236.jpg (83.8 KB, 80 views)
File Type: jpg haroldsrvrally_135.jpg (63.5 KB, 80 views)
nelsonraymond is offline   Reply With Quote