View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 04:44 PM   #22
golf_bears

OK, let's see if I can get the last couple of question answered.

With the MorRyde IS installation, we went to the MorRyde factory. They took 1-1/2 days to get the installation completed. They put the RV in the shop and we stayed overnight in the RV in the shop. They have water and 50 amp electrical hookups available for you in the shop and you can open all the slides. We stayed in the guess lounge while they worked on the RV and I periodically checked on the progress. They have coffee and sweet rolls available for breakfast and will order out lunch for you, all on them. There is also internet service and TV in the guess lounge.

With the flooring replacement, the installers came to our site. They did the complete carpet and flooring tile replacement in about 8 hrs. We just hung around outside the RV and kept checking in on the progress as they worked. Tese guys are good!!!

Motor31 got your number will call soon.

Wingnut60, if you don’t mind, please PM me your phone number and I’ll call you. I don’t like posting $$$$ information on these forums, sorry, hope you don’t mind.

Gemstone, I don’t mind sharing pictures but I’m not sure how to post them. Send me your e-mail address and I’ll send you the pictures. Then perhaps, if you know how, you cold post them of this thread for me. I think others would be interested in seeing them also.

Haggis/Ontario, we’ll be in Goshen and you’re welcome to see the results. You will not regret the installation of the IS system. Yes, DRV is now capable of installing the IS system but I think they only do it on new RVs. I think they then send the RV to MorRyde to have the laser alignment completed? I believe that is what I was told last June when we had our IS system installed.

I appreciate you’re offer to participate in some discussion with DRV. I’ll see if we can get a few more owners to volunteer and then will attempt to set something up with upper DRV management.

Hope I have answered all your questions.
golf_bears is offline   Reply With Quote