View Single Post
Old 04-25-2007, 04:51 PM   #7
Gunship Guy

dz06,
Just read your reply and appreciate your level-headed response.

Your rv.net post was hijacked by others who know nothing about Mobile Suites but find an odd joy in bashing the product. I chalk it up to trailer envy.

We, too, could not get adequate info from the local MS dealer in Pensacola. They had just picked up the MS line at the time and were totally unprepared for real Doubletree customers with legitimate questions. One salesman promised to get back to me with pricing info. After two weeks I gave up on him and contacted a respected dealer in Indiana. We did all negotiating over the phone and via email. We have no regrets having to travel from FL to IN to buy a trailer. Our MS has been a complete joy to own.

Unfortunately, we are getting out of rv'ing due to job demands and no time to family camp. Someone has already put a deposit on our truck and trailer. I know they'll enjoy the combo as much as we have.

I wish you the best of luck and happy camping with your new trailer. And with your new Ford as well! I just bought a Ford truck (F-150) for my son who will soon turn 16 and get his license. He wanted a Mustang (God help me!) but I said it was going to be a truck or nothing. My wife and I felt he'd be more safe in a truck, plus he'll need something to haul his dirt bikes to the track.

Welcome to the MS family.
Gunship Guy is offline   Reply With Quote