View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 12:50 PM   #3
terry and jo

Gemstone,

I don't know if you keep up with posts over on SOITC's website, but last summer, we changed out our Dometic for a Samsung 18 cu. ft. French-style residential fridge. It came about because I had seen some photos of other Suites owners that had put in the same model, but in different colors.

If you are interested in a lot of reading to see what we found others had done and what we had done ourselves, check out the link below. It is to an SOITC thread that I started that basically provided the saga of the research and actual modifying of the coach and installation.

As far as pictures, I have more of the modification process than are in all the links at the below site. Many of those links go to my blog where I was able to put in more pictures than I could have in the SOITC forums.

If you go the residential route and want to see more pictures, let me know via private message with your e-mail address and I'll send them to you. There are a bunch of them, so I'd have to send them in numerous individual e-mail messages.

http://www.suitesowners.com/forums/s...l-Refrigerator

Terry
2010 Mobile Suites 38TKSB3 #5332 - 2008 Ford F450
Terry's Smugmug Site
terry and jo is offline   Reply With Quote