Thread: truck tires
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2018, 07:51 PM   #13
clev

I have hesitated to ask this because I usually wind up being the whipping boy, but I gotta ask. I’ve read at least 4 posts, here and other sites, about ‘soft’ rubber tires. And even one post stated that the ‘soft’ rubber label was on his tire. I grew up in the 60’s - 70’s, muscle car days, and the only soft rubber that I have ever heard of was Racing Slicks; soft rubber tires for traction on the race track. But, even those were not labeled ‘soft rubber’. I’ve used LT Michelin’s for at least 40 years and have never seen nor heard of soft and hard rubber tires. I looked on mine, inside and outside, and my GY trailer tires; there’s nothing about hard or soft. Where are you guys getting this???
'17 36RSSB3///2012 F350 KR, LWB/SRW, Bilsteins, antisway bar, Bilstein steering stabilizer, Airlift air bags, wireless compressor, 295/20 tires at 4080 pounds each, oversized finned aluminum diff and trannie pans, synthetic fluid, KEM, PIP, & Tyrant tunes w/SCR4 programming, Edge CTS gauge monitoring, G37 2017 turbo, ATS Stage I transmission.
clev is offline   Reply With Quote