View Single Post
Old 05-13-2015, 08:05 PM   #1
Andy R
Site Team

Send a message via AIM to Andy R
Next Chapter for 5th Wheel Forums!

As you all can see 5th Wheel Forums has been spruced up. I acquired the site from Mike and it is now part of Social Knowledge a company I started 10+ years ago. We run some other well know RV forums such as www.iRV2.com, www.ForestRiverForums.com, www.RedwoodOwners.com and www.CrossroadOwners.com. The activity level here on this site sure has diminished over the years but we hope that with some TLC we can get people talking again.

You will see some folks from my team around the site. Janet H works with mods/admins to make sure the sites are running okay. Tech Admin (Jeff) works on software and the server. Interface Admin (Andy S) helps make sure everything is pretty.

Normally we would have done our announcement prior to such a major software platform change. My apologies for springing this on you without warning. To be honest, Mike and I simply forgot and the weeks passed by. It was last night when we remembered and I haven't heard back from Mike so we decided to move forward and post this announcement after the big change.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Andy R is offline   Reply With Quote