View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 09:55 AM   #1
rotaxman

Fine Amish craftsmanship 3

I was making some light up grades to this junk 09 a few days ago and I needed to take down the garnish on the kitchen Shru Flo fan.

I have been looking at that garnish since the first day I brought the trailer home the Amish craftsmen (and there air guns or electric drill drivers I don't know which.) had managed to over tighten 2 of the 4 screws holding the garnish to the ceiling. Thus cracking the corners of the garnish of course when I removed the screws the two corners fell off in my hand.

I went to the local dealer to purchase one and as it turns out they didn't have one. My parts man called Shru Flo in California and spoke with a rep which in turn sent a new garnish to my residence at no charge to me. Even though it was not a Shru Flo defect but an Amish Craftsman's ham handed mistake.

I was a little skeptical of Shru Flo as my 06 had Fantastic fans and they worked great. The Shru Flo in the kitchen is a little on the user unfriendly side but works well. I knew that Fantastic Fan had a reputation of replacing any part to any customer for as long as the fan was in service.

That's a pretty good warranty it appears that Shru Flo is going to do the same thing so I have changed my way of thinking about Shru Flo it would appear that they are a stand up company.

Customer service a hard thing to find now days.

As always good camping
Joyce and Jerry
2000 F 450 V10
5.38 gears trailer special
Automatic 4R100
20000# Reese Hitch
Trail Air Suspension and Pin Box with Tri Glide
Honda 4500 ex
Hughes Internet
Garmin 2720 talking GPS
Pressure Pro
Junk frame 2009 38TKSB3 #4750