View Single Post
Old 09-07-2009, 01:17 PM   #15
RonS

I also had to remove the splitter but one end of the splitter went to the basement cable outlet, and we dont have a basement TV so I just left the cable off. Everything works at least for now. When traveling seldom use the ground mount direct TV. But if the site has cable I just plug into the cable outlet in the water bay, and change the setting on the push button box to cable and all is well. I would like to have another direct TV receiver for the bedroom TV but dont know where to put it as we have a wall mounted TV and I dont want to leave one of te cabnet doors open to change channels. Did try to have box in living room set up to wireless channel switching thingey, but that was hit or miss so I took it back to Radio shack.
Called dish network as they have two TV off one receiver, and they came out, but would not touch an RV. Said to hard to run wires etc. So kept my direct TV one receiver one LBN and live with it.
06 MS 36TK3 #2473 w/(Phase II)side to side levelers, Trailair pin box w/Tri-Glide plate.
2011 Dodge 3500 CC 4x4 Diesel DRW Power Tuner guages etc
RonS is offline   Reply With Quote