View Single Post
Old 01-08-2018, 04:12 PM   #8
Rockyhud

Today I received email from Lippert Customer Service saying they need a photo of the frame tag and one of the front landing gear that have the "drifting down" issue. Brandi (CS rep) says this info will be sent to Josh for review and scheduling. The one photo I haven't taken with my phone camera is the data plate on the frame under the entry door (recess for the folding steps), so I sent pics of all the tags from the 5th wheel hitch and requested she let me know if those will suffice. I think I'll snap a photo of the one under the door just in case. I'm still not quite believing this will happen, yet, but the process sure seems to moving in that direction.

BTW, in case this becomes reality, I'm looking to travel I-80 and wondering how good that highway through Nebraska, Iowa, Illinois and northern Indiana are. Anyone traveled that route lately? I traveled I-70 from Limon, CO (east of Denver) to St Louis this past November when I traveled to FL to checkout and buy the RV and found it pretty decent with the exception being Kansas City - utterly horrible traffic and not very good road surfaces there. Once on the east side of KC, I-70 was again pretty nice but getting through KC - I'd rather not deal with that again. Also, the I-80 route, according to Google Maps, is about 60 miles shorter distance and 1 hour less time than the I-70 route.
2011 Mobile Suites 38TKSB3 #5509
Rockyhud is offline   Reply With Quote