View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 08:33 PM   #19
zqueenz

Re: I am in need of advise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Weier
I am a chief inspector for a major natural gas company and a full timer. My question is I am in a 2006 Kountry Aire and ready to upgrade. I put an order in for a Elite 38 RESB3 with a bunch of custom work and paid the $5000 dollar deposit to have it built. Did I make a mistake I have talked to a few people and not liked what I have heard. I hope these are isolated cases because if I spend 140+ on something and have a bunch of issues I will make my Lawyer a rich man.The problem is I cant find a company that is building anything I like with the Luxury of DRV. I also know it dosn't matter what color you paint a turd in the long run you still have a piece of @@@@, it doesn't mater the cost. My Kountry Aire has been I great unit and everyone knows the quality they put into them I just hope DRV can compete. I have been in the Quality Control industry for a very long time and will go through it with a fine tooth comb before I take delivery of it. (Are there any other Luxury full timers being built)