View Single Post
Old 12-24-2007, 01:59 PM   #4
Red Ram

We have the same system in our trailer as you do and it is a total pain in the neck.

When we picked up our unit, the first thing my wife noticed was that we had the same problem that you have. When we returned it to the dealer for some minor adjustments I told them not to call me untill the TV problem was addressed.

They did get the TV to work with cable hookup. They said that there were some cables hooked up wrong from the factory. I still have big problems trying to hook up Sat. dish, although after hours of switching things around I have got it to work. I made notes of all the buttons and cables that I changed to get reception. This helps the next time you go to set things up.

One thing that I noted, which may or may not help you is on the Wineguard select buttons, I found out to get cable TV I had to have the VCR button pushed in.

There are just too many menue's and options of how to set these things up for them to be simple. Your are lucky that you don't have the Logitech remote, that thing is in a drawer gathering dust, another usless item with this system, and it seems that no two systems are wired the same.

Other than the "Wonderful Sony Surround Enterment System" the unit has been really nice. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.