View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 01:43 PM   #25
bstark

RickandJanice; how did it transpire that YOU are having to defend your position as stated with your posting? You have been given no relevant reason to explain your position regarding the windows in your rig.
These forums exist for the reasons of informing others of their problems and hopefully solutions to those problems.
A poster who assume the position that you are being unreasonable in your expectations is not unusual, however, it could have been put more delicately without the personal reference to "DRV being better off without those types of customers"! That is uncalled for and excusing that behaviour is also.

Reference to any individual regardless if it's Paul Cross or anyone else in relation to this topic is also inexcusable as is throwing out the admonishment that anyone "defending him is getting compensated for it"!
Good grief, all of this comes spewing forth and it's my post that gets described as "taking it personal".

Porkchop: way back when this forum first got off the ground we had a couple of vehement cheerleaders of the Doubletree product that would leap to the defense of the breed at the least little reference that the trailer's could stand some improvements 'quality wise'. They even managed to get two posters banned from the forum for posting much less in the way of criticism than we are witnessing today. I certainly hope we are not witnessing a rebirth of that mentality. Your excusing all of the above arrogant behaviour with the time worn "I'm entitled to my opinion" blanket coverage just doesn't wash and I'm entitled to my opinion also
This company does not need your defending of their product by castigating those who would post negatives. They have, and will continue to do well without your help in that regard.