View Single Post
Old 09-20-2010, 06:06 PM   #23
porkchop

I do apologise to every one I offended. I know I came out a little strong.
Sorry to all.
I know that DRV does make mistakes. I did not mean to imply that they don't. So does Microsoft, and the space shuttle. Still pretty good products though.
I do believe that feed back is necessary to inprove any product.
I have never been to Paul's shop and have no idea what kind of work his employees turn out. I do know that when he was at DRV he was a jerk. I had previously told my dealer that I would not buy another DRV because of him. I was happy to see him go. My dealer also sells several other very good brands. I feel it is the dealer, his shop and employees that really matter. Larry has never let me down. I called my dealer today and discussed having someone else do the PDI. He said that was part of his commission for selling the unit.
I think he is more than qualified to supply this service. Everyone in the chain has to make a profit, or they will not be there next time.
I have noticed on most of these forums the majority of people want more, and better quality.Me too. From all the manufactures. I'm sure the good ones would be more than happy to do that. It would improve their reps. But someone has to pay for it. McDonalds would probably want to pay double the wage and get better employees. No one wants to pay double the price though. We have to find a balance that makes us, as individuals, happy.
porkchop is offline   Reply With Quote