View Single Post
Old 12-25-2007, 05:44 PM   #9
RGordon

I would suggest you give this a try before you tackle the wiring issue. I go to the bedroom, turn on tv and make sure all the selector switches are turned on, then take the tv remote, hit menu, go to input selection, push right button , then you will have to select between air or cable. Select cable, then scroll down to channel select and do a automatic channel search. This should turn on the cable. Then you will have to go through the same menu just like you did in the bedroom. The reason you go to the bedroom first, is because all the selector switches are in the bedroom. Once you figure it out, it will become easier in the future. I would seriously doubt the wiring is wrong. Mine is somewhat more complicated, since I have the satallite, logitech remotes, sorround sound, but the tv remotes are all the same and have to be properly setup for the tv's to know where the signal source is coming from.
I am doing this from memory and don't have readily access to my suites to tell you exactly how the procedure works.
2007 Mobile Suite 38RL3 #3698
RGordon is offline   Reply With Quote