Thread: Slide Toppers
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 09:09 AM   #6
Motor31

1. Montana no sales tax and they have a permanent tag. No renewals needed. We use an LLC so we can stay residents of AZ. (health ins reasons) and the RV stuff is a resident of Montana.

2. No help there sorry

3. Contact Farm and City Insurance Services www.rvadvantage.com 800-331-1520 They are a broker and can check with multiple insurance companies. Trese Hallet is the RV expert, easy to talk to, very knowledgeable and has saved us a ton of money. Rates vary on where you live or base the rig no matter what company you have.

4. We have Good Sam. No idea how it works yet as we haven't had a reason to use it yet. (crossing fingers)

5. We belong to Escapees (15% discount) Passport America (up to 50% off) Good Sam will get you 10% at some places too. Forget the big cost membership travel clubs like Thousand trails.

6. We have the wind sensor. It worked for 3 months. Now we have it disabled and just use the electric awning when we are home to monitor it. I would not buy it if I could get the electric awning without it. At least I can shut it off. It rolled the awning up when the temp got high or in the least wind. Adjusting it was no help and going to get it looked at repeatedly was not worth it.

7. Nope we like the lighter colors as that keeps the interior brighter rather than cave like.
2005 MS 38RL
2007 Saturn Ion "toad"
2010 Gold Wing "piggyback"
Motor31 is offline   Reply With Quote