View Single Post
Old 04-25-2018, 08:14 PM   #18
clev

I had installed a new central vac in my trailer just before I sold it and ordered the DRV, so pulled it with hopes of selling it. Instead, I installed it in the corner under the bed, tapping into the junction box for power. It worked better having 2, instead of pulling the big hose from the power center to the front. We also purchased a hollow/storage footstool and stored the hose and all accessories there for the main unit, and the bedroom stuff went in one of the drawers..........Then we discovered Dyson! I bought the Dyson V8 Absolute and both of us love it. I ordered a second wall mount/charger and after moving the ME-RC up to the top of the power center cabinet, installed it just below it. So, all the hoses, attachments, pipes, have been removed. We absolutely love the Dyson Absolute. Anyone want to buy two central vac units?
'17 36RSSB3///2012 F350 KR, LWB/SRW, Bilsteins, antisway bar, Bilstein steering stabilizer, Airlift air bags, wireless compressor, 295/20 tires at 4080 pounds each, oversized finned aluminum diff and trannie pans, synthetic fluid, KEM, PIP, & Tyrant tunes w/SCR4 programming, Edge CTS gauge monitoring, G37 2017 turbo, ATS Stage I transmission.
clev is offline   Reply With Quote