View Single Post
Old 12-09-2013, 04:26 PM   #28
DAVIDnRENEE

With regard to the cosmetic issues and how DRV RVs can arrive at dealerships with so many flaws...

We toured the factory in September, but it never occurred to us to ask the question relating to the employees' work schedule. Everyone was working - what looked like diligently -but it was early in the AM. I did read a previous post (on another thread) that mentioned the employees were allowed to leave once their job was completed while receiving a full day's pay. I have not verified that, but the consensus was the quality would possibly suffer if someone knows they get to leave early (and still get full pay) because they would "slap" the RVs together...scary thought! However, since we are still waiting to take ownership of our new RV (26 days and counting) since it arrived at the dealership. I had positive things to say about the dealership and both Kyle Miller and Chad Olinger @ DRV last night while updating my post, but today is another thing!!! We found out we are no further along today than we were a month ago!!!!!! We called Chad (head of customer service) this AM, and still haven't received a call back today (and they are closed since it's way after 4 their time)! We are beginning to rethink our DRV purchase and contemplating looking AGAIN at other high end RVs.

2014 41RSSB4 customized just for us
DAVIDnRENEE is offline   Reply With Quote