View Single Post
Old 12-06-2009, 01:52 PM   #1
jwbups

Hydraulic power question

I had my 2006 elite in for some servicing and repair shop had it for 6 weeks. I dropped it off and did not disconnect the battery power button until 3 weeks later. I picked the trailer up on Thursday and within 1 mile of the trip home the right front leg lowered on its own and again within 1/2 mile on return to the shop. When they checked it out, i pulled the power button out and the tech person said he thought one of the relays was sticking and every thing was okay. I brought trailer home and parked and used the hydraulics to uncouple and level the trailer. I have trailer plugged in on 30 amp power since last Thursday. Today I went out and attempted to open main slide, and it opened very slowly, but like the hydraulics were not at full power. I checked battery level and that showed 100% . I went outside and lifted rear hydraulic levelers and they worked normally. I attempted to lift nose of trailer and the front hydraulic system just buzzed and legs would not go up or down. I am thinking that possibly poor batteries, but not sure. Any ideas, thanks, Jim
2006 Elite Suite #3207 ,
jwbups is offline   Reply With Quote