Thread: 36 tk3
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2018, 05:47 PM   #55
Dmcfarden

Clev. Thanks for the information. My rig was similar to yours which I ran for 5 years. I'm close to retiring and decided it was time for a new truck and couldn't resist the new 2017 trucks. We were camping in Magnolia, TX last September and saw a MS 38RSS and he was using a LWB F350 SRW which appeared to have modifications to the rear axle and suspension. I was curious and wanted to talk with him, but they were away while we were there. This was the first trip in the new truck. I'm also thinking I'm going to have to get rid of my Curt Q24. Sure had a lot of chucking, which may be the CURT but I know I was nose high. Trying to help that, I recently added the Correct Track to my suspension which added 2" in height on the trailer which I hope helps, but I haven't hitched up yet so I'll see. I see you're in San Marcos. On the way back home we stopped by the Buckhorn Lake RV park in Kerrville, TX. Don't know if you've been there, but that's a first class RV park, one of the best I've been to.